Latest: Add Latest Article Here | Recommended: Add Recommended Article Here

Increase your website traffic, expand your business, get best perfect unique SEO content and many more.

Subscribe For Free Latest Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Friday, March 8, 2013



Hello readers! I think you're fine. Okay. Let's get to the business. I've met some people that who boring about blog widgets. They told me that they're looking for some new blog widgets. So I decided to give you some information about blog widgets.
There are lot of blog widgets sites that helpful in blogging. I don't know all of them. But I can tell you some of them. Most of them are give an ultimate service to us. Because that widgets are very very useful. Let's see what are they...........

Who's amung us
This site provides a kind of traffic counter. But it's not a traffic counter. It have two widgets that I recommend for you. One is a side tab that tells  how many readers are online. The other one is a map that indicating the location of the readers'. So I also use this two widgets in my site. Goto my home page and check them out!

Widgeo.net
This provides a good traffic counter. When a reader enter to your site, it tells that one reader has entered to this site from a country. So this also is a very useful widget that you can count your traffic with their countries without logging to your blogger account. This also is being used by me.

EasyCounter.com
This site provides a digital traffic counter that has many beautiful widgets. You have to sign-up for this site and choose your widget. Then they'll give you a simple code & you have to paste it in your gadget. This widget also used by me.

FeedJit.com
This site provides a perfect traffic counter. It quiet like widgeo's widget but this indicates readers' countries and when they logged. I also use this widget. You have to install their plugin in your blogger account and it will make automatically a gadget on your blog.

Cbox.ws
This is a chat box that you can add to your site. First you gotta register to this site. Then after all the settlements, click the button share!. Then you will get a HTML code. Paste it  in a blog gadget. After save it, your chat box will appear on your sidebar.

So I think you enjoyed the content of this post. If you  did and you think this is a good post, please share it with your friends. As a help for me, please follow this blog, put a comment & share this blog.
                                                                                             Thank you!

0 Comments :

Post a Comment



Copyright © 2016 - The SEO Consultant's Blog - All Rights Reserved
(Articles Cannot Be Reproduced Without Author Permission.)
Design By : SafeTricks & Techrar | Powered By: Blogger